Option #2 | Standard Professional Development in The Regulated Classroom©
This 6-hour / 1-day in-person professional development opportunity provides educators with the knowledge and experience to implement The Regulated Classroom© framework.
Fundamental knowledge combined with the 4 core practices and sensory tools build adult capacity to deliver trauma-informed instruction by cultivating felt safety and co-regulation in the classroom.
- Maximum # of participants: unlimited
- Virtual Live option: Three 2-hour sessions or two 3-hour sessions
- PDF version of Powerpoint Presentation
- 120-day access to recorded sessions
*Additional costs may apply for in-person travel greater than 80 miles from Hancock, NH.
Topics covered include:
- Recognizing the impact of the pandemic on staff and students
- Somatosensory functioning and integration
- The Polyvagal Theory
- 4 Core Practices & 2 Essential Educator Capacities of The Regulated Classroom©
- Widening the “Window of Tolerance” with Activators and Settlers
- Recruiting the "Realm of Social Engagement" with Connectors and Affirmations
Strongly recommended resources
- The Regulated Classroom© Guidebook = $34.99
- Educator "Mini" Sensory Toolkit = $149
- Classroom "Co-Regulation" Toolkit = $499