Virtual Live or In-Person Professional Development in The Regulated Classroom©
This professional development provides educators with fundamental knowledge combined with the core practices and tools that build their capacity to deliver trauma-informed instruction by cultivating social-emotional well-being and learning (SEL) in the classroom.
- Maximum # of participants: unlimited
- Virtual Live option: Three 2-hour sessions or two 3-hour sessions
- In-Person option: Full-day (6 hours) of professional development.*
- PDF version of Powerpoint Presentation
- 120-day access to recorded sessions
*Additional costs may apply for In-Person travel greater than 80 miles from Hancock, NH.
Topics covered include:
- Recognizing the Impact of COVID on staff and students
- The Polyvagal Theory and Essential Educator Capacities of The Regulated Classroom©
- 4 Core Practices of The Regulated Classroom©
- Widening the “Window of Tolerance” with Activators and Settlers Recruiting the Realm of Social Engagement with Connectors and Affirmations
Strongly recommended resources
- The Regulated Classroom© Guidebook = $34.99
- Educator Self-Care Toolkit = $329